|Cheese cake yang dah kena ngap, tak sempat snap gambar|
|Masak secara 'water bath'|
250gm cream cheese (Room temperature)
50ml susu segar
3 biji telur (asingkan kuning dan putih)
100gm gula kastor
30gm tepung jagung
2 tablespoon jus lemon (saya tak gunapun sebab tak ada)
1/2 teaspn cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven at 175 deg cel. Line 18cm cake tin with grease proof paper.
2. Soften cream cheese in large bowl. Add milk and continue mixing with med speed.
3. Add 1/2 of the castor sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch, lemon juice and cream of tartar, combined together.
4. whisk egg whites in seperate large bowl until stiff peak formed. Add the remaining sugar little by little until mixture stands in stiff peak. ( stiff meaning kalau kita terbalikkan bowl pun, putih telur tak meleleh keluar)
5. Fold half of egg whites mixture into cream cheese as gently as possible. Fold the remaining eggs gently but thoroughly.
6. Water bath bake for 45 mins on the lower shelf.
7. Leave in the tin until cool enough to handle.